Position Overview: The Sales Coordinator assists with all pre-sales activities including telephone sales, event participation, sales correspondence and data input.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: include the following:
- Responsible for answering phones and distributing all Marketing leads.
- Order office supplies, stock forms and all items in the Discovery suite.
- Responsible for coordinating overnight stays including prepping and scheduling cleaning before and after overnight stays.
- Coordinate small groups with Residency Counselors.
- Responsible for monthly home drops and love pop cards.
- Distribute and track resident referrals.
- Prep and assist with marketing event activities as well as tally event registration.
- Participate in community activities and meetings to enhance the relationship between the sales office and other community departments.
- Create weekly HRC leads for Residency Counselors.
- Assist with IT programs used in the Marketing department.
- Update resident photo board.
- Assist with Board and Advertising Quarterly Reporting
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- Strong sales skills required
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent. Some college preferred. One or more years of experience in sales and marketing office preferred.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A.
Language Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
License, Certificates, Registration: N/A
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Walking, bending, stooping, and lifting are required with this position. Lifting mail bins of 20 pounds. Lifting office supplies not to exceed 25 pounds.
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing|