Marketing and Sales Process Manager
Position Overview: The Marketing and Sales Process Manager is responsible for the marketing and sales support process and provides oversight for pre-sales activities, including but not limited to: telephone phone-ins, internet lead distribution, chat site lead allocation, event planning and participation, sales correspondence, and data input.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: include the following.
- Responsible for financial reporting of the marketing and sales department including: deposit processing, pre-sale and legal paper work, and monthly and quarterly financial reports to the Finance department, senior management and other required parties.
- Supervise, train, develop, and evaluate staff by providing timely feedback.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate pay for employees.
- Provides oversight for move-ins and closings.
- Assists the Director of Sales with the development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Act as the primary contact person with advertising agency by expediting communication, providing feedback on creative marketing pieces, and overseeing direct mail and email marketing efforts.
- Assist the Director of Sales with creating the Marketing plan.
- Responsible for serving as an active participant in marketing event activities.
- Assists with planning annual events by identifying vendors, coordinating room reservations, planning meals with the Catering department, creating calendars and assisting with creating emails for Resident Counselors.
- Responsible for assisting the Sales team with phones, health and financial interviews, small group events and move-in activities.
- Monitor pipeline of finished apartments and expected closing dates.
- Conduct Re-Occupancy meetings with General Services to ensure renovations are on track to meet closing deadlines.
- Provide timely activity reports which includes tracking of high payoff activities: phone outs, appointments, taking of deposits, signature to agreements and closing.
- Participate in community activities and meetings to enhance the relationship between the Sales team and other community departments.
- Evaluate sales and support processes, identify barriers, offer remedies, and improve the support process by utilizing new technologies where appropriate.
- Communicate with Director of Sales opportunities for increased production by resident counselors.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Excellent attention to detail required
- Must have finely-tuned customer service and sales skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to inspect apartments throughout campus
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred
- One or more years of experience in Sales or Marketing preferred
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software is a plus
- Prior experience working as a supervisor preferred
Supervisory Responsibilities: Sales Coordinators, Marketing Coordinators, and Move-in Coordinators
Language Skills: Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of mediums including strong verbal, written and computer skills.
License, Certificates, Registration: N/A
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bending, stooping, and lifting are required with this position.
- Lifting mail bins of 20 pounds
- Lifting office supplies up to 25 pounds
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing|