Since 1993, Henry Ford Village has revolutionized the way people view aging. We are located on the historic Ford family farm, where Henry Ford was born and raised. Henry Ford Village features a beautiful 35 acre campus with 7 miles of hallways.
Our environment fosters the ability to enhance the lives of our residents through outstanding care and personal interactions.
If you are looking for a challenging career as a Marketing and Outreach Coordinator with an innovative industry leader, this is the opportunity for you!
The Marketing and Outreach Coordinator is responsible for presenting and selling Assisted Living and the Health and Rehabilitation Center to external and internal residents to ensure the maximum census is obtained.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinates and oversees outreach efforts by networking inside and outside the community.
- Develops and implements marketing, and advertising strategies and activities to assist in maximizing census.
- Assist the Admissions team with touring prospective external and current internal resident’s in-person or virtually by providing an overview of the community, healthcare offerings, pricing, amenities and availability.
- Assist with answering telephones to help increase both the quality and quantity of sales appointments.
- Assist with the coordination of move-in dates; admissions, and transfer of resident throughout the continuum.
- Assists the Admissions team with notifying the Administrator, Director of Nursing, and physician of any medically complex resident(s) seeking admission.
- Attends meetings and participates in community activities to enhance the relationships between the Admissions department and other departments within the community.
- Creates, updates, and maintains admission and discharge referral database.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting weekly and monthly activity reports to the Administrator.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prior marketing experience in a healthcare setting or related field preferred
- Proven track record of successful sales and referral marketing experience required
- Ability to develop strategic and tactical plans to meet or exceed department goals
- This position has access to financial information. Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be detail oriented, able to prioritize and utilize effective time management skills
- Must be flexible and able to adjust to impromptu admissions or unexpected changes
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Outstanding customer service skills a must
- Good judgment and decision-making skills required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred. 2 years of sales and referral experience required.