- 1 pound crab meat lump
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper dice
- 4 portabella mushroom caps olive oil
- shredded asiago cheese to taste
Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl combine crab, bread crumbs, egg, mustard, mayonnaise, seasoning, parsley and peppers until thoroughly mixed. Clean out mushroom caps and place half cup of crab mixture into mushroom cap and top with Asiago Cheese. Bake at 350 for 18 minutes.
To learn more about our executive chefs and Henry Ford Village’s passion for healthy living, call us today at 877-660-1807.