Position Overview: Cleaning resident apartments as requested and scheduling through the work order system and assist with common area housekeeping.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Deep clean all bathrooms including counters, mirrors, sinks, lavatories, appliances and fixtures in un-occupied apartments.
- Deep clean newly renovated apartments to ensure that they are ready to be occupied by new residents. This includes deep cleaning of existing cabinets, appliances, kitchen/lavatories/bedrooms, making sure everything is “move in ready” for new coming residents.
- Vacuum carpeted areas, sweep and mop tile floors.
- Spot clean walls and windows.
- Dust furniture and empty trashcans.
- Clean baseboards, pictures, lights, and HVAC vents.
- Perform any additional housekeeping tasks as necessary.
- Additionally, perform any duty requested by management to ensure efficient and effective operation of the Community.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General knowledge of housekeeping. Ability to use all required equipment. Must have excellent communication and problem solving skills. Ability to operate all required equipment.