- 5 oz cooked chicken breast (you can also use eggplant, portobello mushrooms, tempeh)
- 1 piece wheat naan bread
- 3/4 cup arugula
- 1 small Haas avocado
- 1 heaping tbsp goat cheese
- 1.5 tbsp reduced-fat parmesan cheese (optional)
- Dash of sea salt and pepper
- Set oven to 405°F.
- Mash the contents of an avocado in a bowl with a fork. Add a dash of sea salt and pepper.
- Spread the mashed avocado on a piece of naan bread.
- Add arugula, cooked chicken breast, goat cheese and parmesan.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes at 405°F.
Yield: 1 or 2 servings; Prep Time: 10 minutes; Cook Time: 12-15 minutes; Total Time: 25 minutes
Learn more about the lifestyle and dining options that residents at Henry Ford Village enjoy every day.
Source: Fit Men Cook